Come and join a friendly and relaxing MindHarp session, hosted by Stewart Redpath, co-founder of MindHarp.
Every Tuesday and Thursday
2 – 25 June at 6pm BST (British Summer Time)
You only register once and can drop in to as many of the 30-40 minute sessions as you wish. Each week will feature different activities.
what’s in a Zoom Session?
- Become familiar with the sounds of the MindHarp
- Discover MindHarp as a well-being tool
- Explore and learn about your innate musicality
- Experience MindHarp Musitations
- Meet the founders and inventors in person!
- Be sure to download the App!
Important Information in advance of the ZOOM session
- You will require a desktop or laptop computer. You do not have to have the ZOOM app installed but we recommend that you do for a better experience.
- Have your iPhone or iPad charged
- Ensure you have MindHarp installed on your iOS device (iPhone/iPad)
- In ‘Settings’ on your iOS device please go to Display and Brightness and under the heading AUTO LOCK choose NEVER. This will ensure that the MindHarp is always immediately accessible throughout the Zoom session
A few important guidelines to improve your Workshop experience:
- Participate in the Workshop through your computer, not your phone or iPad.
- Have your iPhone or iPad at hand with the MindHarp App open
- Plug in earbuds / headphones into your iPhone or iPad or connect to a speaker (e.g. Bluetooth)
- Try not to use noise cancellation headphones, or if you have that function please disable, as this will make it difficult to hear the voice over coming from the Zoom meeting on your computer.
- Lower the volume to zero on your iOS device, we will regulate the volume together within the session
- Please find a quiet space for the session.
- As you will be actively tapping buttons you will need to be sitting down in a comfortable and quiet space